GLASS CLEANER + RAIN REPELLENT
SUPERIOR CLEANING POWER
Clean & Repel combines the superior cleaning power of Invisible Glass with a long lasting rain repellent that sheds rain, sleet, and snow. Clean & Repel provides streak-free results PLUS a rain resistant coating in one easy step. It significantly improves visibility in wet weather for safer driving.
REPELS RAIN, SLEET & SNOW
Clean & Repel makes water bead-up instead of clinging to glass. Rain seems to fly off your windshield. Clean & Repel helps prevent snow, ice, salt spray, road dirt, bug splats, and bird droppings from bonding to your windshield. It also helps your wiper blades clear away rain with ease.
Improve safety and visibility when driving in wet weather!
This 2-in-1 formula combines the #1 selling automotive glass and windshield cleaner with a powerful hydrophobic coating. A single application creates a long-lasting barrier to quickly shed rain, sleet, and snow from glass. The Invisible Glass Clear Dry® formula contains no streaky soaps, scents, dyes, or other additives that leave behind residues. Residues cling to glass surfaces and form streaks.
Invisible Glass Clean & Repel is easy to use – no need to remove and reapply the coating as with many other brands. Rain repellent coating is long lasting so you can clean your auto glass as often as needed.
Tested and proven 100% residue free!
Invisible Glass is the #1-selling glass cleaner for cleaning car windows and auto detailing. Many glass cleaning products contain soaps, scents, dyes, and other additives that leave residues on glass. Residues form streaks and attract grime to the surface. This build up may damage tints and finishes.
- Significantly improves visibility and safety when driving in wet weather
- Long-lasting, water resistant coating sheds rain, sleet, snow, and ice
- Prevents road grime, bird droppings, and bug splats from bonding to glass in dry weather
- Residue-free Clear Dry® formula cleans without residues
- Cleans and repels in 1 step
- Designed for exterior glass
Pro Detailing Tips for Expertly Clean Windshield and Windows:
- Clean glass last to avoid back splash from your full vehicle wash.
- Clean glass in the shade or on a cloudy day. Direct sunlight and heat can cause glass cleaner to evaporate too quickly.
- For best results use a clean microfiber cloth. Paper towels can contain residues that leave streaks on glass.